MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Eddie Alvarez released by Bellator, but they still hold matching rights

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 05:16 PM   #17 (permalink)
Magog
Amateur

Magog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
LOL what kind of warped logic is that? Gil ducked Eddie because the organizations couldn't put the fight together? You act like Gil refused to sign the contract or something.
Oh you mean how Gil turned down the ufc advances on 2-3 occasions sighting the first time "i owe a debt to coker." Okay fine... coker sells strike to zuffa "Oh well I'm comfortable where I am."

Seriously to keep legit he fought one of KIMBO's flunkies LOL. A bellator wash out who's famous for being tapped out to a inverted Triangle.

I'm not saying Gillie isn't talented. I'm saying he's happy being king of the crap pile undisputely.
Magog is offline   Reply With Quote