MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Eddie Alvarez released by Bellator, but they still hold matching rights

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 04:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magog View Post
Oh you mean how Gil turned down the ufc advances on 2-3 occasions sighting the first time "i owe a debt to coker." Okay fine... coker sells strike to zuffa "Oh well I'm comfortable where I am."

Seriously to keep legit he fought one of KIMBO's flunkies LOL. A bellator wash out who's famous for being tapped out to a inverted Triangle.

I'm not saying Gillie isn't talented. I'm saying he's happy being king of the crap pile undisputely.
Where in the world are you getting this awful information? Showtime has a tight hold on Gil and they are not letting him go to UFC, that has been and still is the reason why he is currently STUCK in SF. It's not his choice.
Gil did not choose Jorge Masvidal as his opponent, Strikeforce said the winner of KJ vs Jorge would get the title shot. Gil had nothing to do with it. Calling Masvidal a Kimbo flunkie is just trolling. So much face palm in your post.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote