MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva wants 50% of the UFC to fight Jon Jones.

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 04:37 PM   #37 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Didnt he recently have an interview that was somewhat singing a different tune??? Or did i imagine that....

Naw its not ludicrous. Dana needs to make a point that fighters cant be injured for 3-4 weeks and wait till the last week to pull out. And other then Chaels report i havent seen anything saying that the Doctors didnt let him fight. More so that the doctors told him he shouldn't fight. But either way if you have a injury that you shouldn't be going in to the octagon with then you let Dana know of that ASAP so he can start looking for a replacement in case you pull out. Alot of people on this forum still live in fairy tale land so they wont understand this.
Fighters fight hurt all the time, that's still no reason to punish him, even so, if you're gonna punish him atleast give the title shot to Gustaffson if he beats Shogun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
I can respect that.

That, I can┤t.
Who exactly has Anderson beat that is on the level of Shogun, Rampage, Machida, and Rashad?

Forrest, that's it.

9/27/14
LL is offline   Reply With Quote