MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who would you rather see Eddie Alvarez fight?

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 04:49 PM   #20 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdtcpl View Post
So one bad fight is all it takes for you? Guida has given us plenty of wars, the guy has no quit in him. He has played with the top dogs and perspective top dogs and given them all a fight. I doubt you would ever hear any of them say 'My easiest fight in the UFC was against Clay Guida'.

I also never said Clay Guida was an elite fighter, just if you can't beat him you can't hang with them. Clay is what he is, a very legit gate-keeper. Clay would be a great barometer for how Eddie will do against UFC LWs.
Guida has far more then just 1 fight that makes me hate his existence. It has been progressively bad. His latest abomination was just the peak. He is the worst kind of point fighter in the game. He can act crazy pre and post fight all he wants, I just wish he would use that same energy in actually fighting. Annoying movement and holding on to guys is not what I enjoy watching. He is all about making it look like he is doing something without actually doing anything.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote