MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who would you rather see Eddie Alvarez fight?

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #21 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Guida has far more then just 1 fight that makes me hate his existence. It has been progressively bad. His latest abomination was just the peak. He is the worst kind of point fighter in the game. He can act crazy pre and post fight all he wants, I just wish he would use that same energy in actually fighting. Annoying movement and holding on to guys is not what I enjoy watching. He is all about making it look like he is doing something without actually doing anything.
We will have to agree to disagree then.

Even with you feeling that way, I haven't seen anything that would prove Guida as a bad talent check on Eddie.

Oh and before you say anything about it, yes Eddie does need a talent check.

EDIT: And I do say this as a guy that thinks Eddie is legit and will probably go on to be in the top 5 LWs.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote