MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 16 discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 07:17 PM   #75 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_V03 View Post
Anyone know why Julian wanted to fight Dom so badly? It looked like Dom was just getting between Hill and Neil to stop a potential fight, and Julian didn't like him interfering or something. Did Dom say something to Julian after that? Either way, Julian is a tool when he drinks. I can't stand angry drunks.

Chaney vs. Manley was a fun short fight. I can't believe Chaney actually bit him. Also surprised that he admitted that it was on purpose after. I wonder if he realizes him getting a contract is extremely doubtful now. He may have had a chance too considering he was at least in an exciting fight while most of the other losers weren't.
He was drunk and he sucks, the kids a meathead likely going through roid withdrawal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trix View Post
Hope Dana signs James Chaney(the snake).

Think that dude has potential if he learns to keep his teeth to himself.
I hope Dana dumps these guys on Strikeforce so they do have a shot. I mean it's not their fault they've gotten shitty coaching and terrible fight matchups this season, it's Dana's fault for booking Nelson and Carwin as "coaches".

I mean 4 of the 7 guys that got knocked out of the first round could be UFC caliber fighters (Alvey, Ellis, Heiron-Web, Chaney) but they got screwed over either by bad fights, bad judging or fighting way out of their weight class (Alvey, Ellis).

But as we know only two guys are getting a contract from this season, and that sucks.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote