MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva wants 50% of the UFC to fight Jon Jones.

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 06:50 PM   #40 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Just ******* say you dont want to fight the guy.... no need to make stupid comments.
:
He's been saying that a lot, and right from the beginning. Now that he keep getting asked the same stupid question over and over he is answering it with some humor.

Here's just one example, Dana said this:

Quote:
I think the Jon Jones fight is a big fight.
“I know my man says ‘no, no, no’ to Jon Jones, but the amount of money that will be offered for that fight, he will say ‘yes, yes, yes.’ “
Andersons reaction while Dana said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Horticulturist View Post
He's been saying he doesn't want this fight from the beginning.

He's humoring the dim-witted media, the internet trolls and his dunce of a boss, who is basically a glorified troll with rich friends.
This.