MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - True or False: Stephan Bonnar should be in the UFC HoF?

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 09:55 PM   #29 (permalink)
RedRocket44
Bantamweight

RedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansem View Post
might aswell since its definitly not about the best fighters just people who've helped the sport grow.
I disagree. They were all title holders, tournament winner, or superfight (open weight) champions.

We don't even have tournaments, or open weight classes anymore, so I don't have a problem with Shamrock, or Severn being in the HoF. Yes, I do belive they were also considered because they had a lot to do with growing the sport in the early days, but they were also at the top of the sport in their own time as well. There's no arguing that imo.
RedRocket44 is offline   Reply With Quote