MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva wants 50% of the UFC to fight Jon Jones.

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 08:42 AM   #45 (permalink)
arkanoydz
Amateur

arkanoydz is just really nicearkanoydz is just really nicearkanoydz is just really nicearkanoydz is just really nicearkanoydz is just really nicearkanoydz is just really nicearkanoydz is just really nicearkanoydz is just really nicearkanoydz is just really nicearkanoydz is just really nicearkanoydz is just really nice
call me a dreamer but i'm hoping it's part of some twisted 'strategy' to get JBJ's confidence up disproportionately. Hearing this type of sh*t does wonders for Jones' confidence: "even the Spider's scared to fight me. i AM the greatest, i will rule the hw division too motherfuc*ers" type of thing.

when the situation has been hyped to its breaking point, Anderson will accept the fight, teach the kid a lesson he'll never forget, and walk off with a few more millions in his pocket, ready to face whatever new adventure he has planned for the rest of his life.

i would love something along these lines to be how it goes down ...
arkanoydz is offline   Reply With Quote