MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones now likes Chael since being on the Tuf set.

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 10:39 AM   #46 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Light Heavyweight

Joabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
Yeah sounds like sour grapes to me. Probably not a whole lot of famous people visiting joabbuville, oregon population 400.

Don't see the problem with taking a pic with guys you respect, and spend hours chatting about with a bunch of strangers on the internet.

If anything, a picture is pretty convenient, I wonder how pathetic we'd seem to some people wasting hours of our lives nitpicking over half the things these guys say. And that includes you Joabbuc, your 950 posts didn't come outta nowhere.

What I do find stupid though is how almost everyone that poses with fighters has to raise the obligatory "tough guy fist" for a pose. I mean wow mister you know how to make a fist and you're next to a fighter, you must knock out bears in your spare time.
ok

They way you look at the dudes who do the fist is the way i look at them all. I have a photo of me standing next to Larry Holmes...did the fisting thing and all that, i was a dumb kid. I have a picture of me with Larry Holmes doing the whole fist pump thing from my youth, but fuk putting it on here.

You dont need to be an outstanding person to detect the pathetic...ness of others, im pathetic in another way....kind of wasting my life trying to do something while also not putting nearly enough effort to achive it - thats pathetic, as is devoting your life to other people doing shit...and getting a picture with them.

Hating people with no ambition or drive kind of helps me not fall into the same thing.
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote