MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Video - Fighters react to Bonnar and Hermans drug tests

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 12:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
rabakill
Light Heavyweight

rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumanji View Post
So then what is the difference between some pre-workout or muscle recovery powder and marijuana? It sounds like your saying they do the exact same things. And I don't see how smoking would give you an advantage in a fitness training contest, if the guy is more fit than you then he's going to beat you whether he smokes or not.
1: the difference is that supplements are artificial and not as strong, to get as strong of an effect you would need to take an unhealthy amount of supplement to match
2: of course someone more fit than me would win, but if we started training at an equal fitness level I would have an extreme advantage because I can literally run until my body gives out. It takes out the mental barriers completely, sometimes I have to stop myself from continuing when I still have the desire because my body is saying I've pushed passed the point of positive returns. The heightened sense of self-awareness creates an unfair advantage is all I'm saying. Guys like Nick Diaz have the same experience as me, it feels like an adrenalin and morphine shot that gives you a massive boost of energy.

Last edited by rabakill : 11-06-2012 at 12:51 PM.
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote