MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - RUMOR: Michael Bisping vs. Vitor Belfort at UFC 156

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 03:29 PM   #128 (permalink)
gazh
Milky Joe

gazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By All
Bisping isn't going to "keep Vitor down" nor play with his guard in any way shape or form, he will look to posture up, maybe even stand up, push his legs to the side and lands punches ala Denis Kang.

This is the key to Bisping winning, i think standing for 3/5 rounds is too much of a risk, the chances of being KO'd are big i admit this. You guys can ******* hate Bisping all you want that shit is absolutely cool with me, but he is not a stupid fighter and i can't imagine Bisping would stand for any longer than he deems it necessary.

Bisping is not an elite college wrestler, but he is becoming an elite MMA wrestler; pretty ******* hard to keep off you after mixing his game up and even harder to get down.

I like that people are writing Bisping off, it's about time he was an underdog anyway, but for me this is an immensly close fight, maybe even as close to 50/50 as it gets.