MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Strikeforce on the way out?

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 03:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Magog
Amateur

Magog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enough
Alright this is why the current state of Dana white and the woman's division rubs me the wrong way.

dana's on board. Okay fine. He's on for Rhonda rousey. I don't like her. Now so you understand my resentment for those of you who don't like Brock lesnar.

Now imagine the only reason white wanted to have a heavy weight division lived and died with brock lesnar.

take something you like based on something you loath. it's like someone offered me a piece of pie after droping it on the floor and whiped his feet on it.
Magog is offline   Reply With Quote