MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP too small for Silva?

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 03:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
This is actually the only time where an opponent will be quicker than The Spider.

If GSP was bigger he would lose his speed. It's going to be very tactical. GSP would be moving around constantly threatening the takedown. I see at least a couple of rounds where GSP gets it and is able to hold em even if he's not advancing. The ref won't let em up...he'll let GSP "work."

But...somewhere in the latter rounds GSP may get caught with a shot. I also see a very quick blowout. GSP takes down his opponents a certain way and Anderson is crazy enough to use his knee to try to counter knowing if he misses he'll get taken down. He did this against Carlos Newton knocking him out and Travis Lutter. He also did it against Maia while he was circling to his right.

They can easily meet at 180. I think 178 is a lil too much of a cut for Anderson. GSP already walks around 195 from what I've heard. This fight has to happen if GSP beats Condit. The masses demand it!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote