MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - RUMOR: Michael Bisping vs. Vitor Belfort at UFC 156

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 04:47 PM   #131 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Vitor's fight with Jon Jones is more than enough to demonstrate that he isn't the kind of man to cave under pressure. He ate the LHW champion's best elbows and kept on fighting. Shogun tapped to strikes. Rashad Evans barely engaged. Rampage gave up his back. Vitor is bludgeoned, still manages to lock on a near fight ending arm-bar, continues to pull guard in search of a submission despite knowing that he's going to take a beating on the ground, and he's mentally weak?

Anthony Johnson is a much better wrestler than Bisping, and he couldn't keep Vitor down to save his life. Bisping displays some decent wrestling against Brian Stann of all people, and now he's the new Chael Sonnen at MW? I mean, come on... Michael Bisping is going to ground and pound Vitor Belfort to a TKO stoppage? I don't even...
When vitor locked up that arm he had hardly taken any damage. Jon was hanging out in his guard. Not to mention Vitor took no where even ******* close to the amount of damage Shogun took. And Vitor kept pulling guard because he had no chance in hell to do anything else. And it was the best way to avoid getting put on his head and having his guard passed. He didn't keep doing it because he was even on the feet and he was trying to go out on his shield. I guarantee you that if vitor was doing anything on the feet he wouldn't have pulled guard.

Also Johnson might have better takedowns than Bisping but his top control is not nearly as good. Not to mention Vitor didn't get up that often they were stood up and Johnson gassed badly from taking him down so many times.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3