MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones now likes Chael since being on the Tuf set.

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 05:10 PM   #50 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Middleweight

Joabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magog View Post
Oh it is a shit hole LOL. And not addresing it to anyone in paticular basically means your fishing (baiting, what ever you wanna call it).

It would be the same as saying "zuffa zombie" and than going "well I didn't mean anyone spefically."

your trying to pick a fight. And I'm fine with that, but their better places to do it.
Im just putting across how i view some practices of fans, Jon Jones said the same about signing shit, i was just adding my thoughts to that. I dont pick "fights" on the internet, but i always welcome a healthy debate on just about anything.
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote