MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cung Le bleeds his foot and WTF IS GOING ON WITH HIS TOE!

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 06:48 PM   #18 (permalink)
420atalon
Super Heavyweight

420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Is there something wrong with me because i didnt even flinch when i saw that. Instead i started to analyze it thoroughly.

Iv had my knee cap pop out once and it went to the right of my knee. That and a broken front tooth i got while face planting during a game of hockey are my two worst injuries.

I wonder who on this forum has the worst injury. Pain wise and looks wise.
I didn't really flinch either, just never seen something like that and had no idea what to expect. Guess that is why I just looked at it yet again lol... I am guessing that would be a nasty injury to heal from, probably bordering on amputation.

My worst injury was a snapped femur. It stayed in the skin and didn't even hurt that bad though, except for the railway tracks into town, I remember those so they must have hurt lol.
420atalon is offline   Reply With Quote