MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones now likes Chael since being on the Tuf set.

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 05:51 PM   #51 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
ok

They way you look at the dudes who do the fist is the way i look at them all. I have a photo of me standing next to Larry Holmes...did the fisting thing and all that, i was a dumb kid. I have a picture of me with Larry Holmes doing the whole fist pump thing from my youth, but fuk putting it on here.

You dont need to be an outstanding person to detect the pathetic...ness of others, im pathetic in another way....kind of wasting my life trying to do something while also not putting nearly enough effort to achive it - thats pathetic, as is devoting your life to other people doing shit...and getting a picture with them.

Hating people with no ambition or drive kind of helps me not fall into the same thing.
Do you realize how pathetically sad you come off??? Not to mention insecure. You really should stop spending so much time judging others on such silly things as them wanting to take pictures with famous people they watch fight. Especially with facebook it has become convenient to have photo keepsakes of life moments you like.

I wouldnt mind having a photo with Fedor and even having him sign it or something. One day when i have kids i can show them pictures and tell them stories to go with it. And photos have become basically souvenirs to some. So are people who buy souvenirs pathetic??
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote