MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cung Le bleeds his foot and WTF IS GOING ON WITH HIS TOE!

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 06:02 PM   #19 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420atalon View Post
I didn't really flinch either, just never seen something like that and had no idea what to expect. Guess that is why I just looked at it yet again lol... I am guessing that would be a nasty injury to heal from, probably bordering on amputation.

My worst injury was a snapped femur. It stayed in the skin and didn't even hurt that bad though, except for the railway tracks into town, I remember those so they must have hurt lol.
Yeah that really must have been crazy to heal from. Im sure the ride to the hospital wasnt fun. I would have been way too worried to be taking pictures of it.

Haha that reminds me when i broke my collarbone wrestling with my much bigger friend outback of the restaurant we used to work in. Collarbone break is extremely painful but what made it worse is that he isnt one of those compassionate friends. So when he was driving me to the hospital he was hitting all the speed bumps and turns as fast as possible. He would also do hard break stops. Every time he ran over a speed bump i would scream out in pain haha.

Good times...
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote