MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 07:15 PM   #24328 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaswe82 View Post
It's funny how Obama is considered an extremist on the left side in the USA while he would be considered pretty far out on the rightwing where I live. Romney, I don't even think a guy like that could get in to politics here, or atleast I hope.

Right now the "rightwing" is in charge in Sweden and it sucks, but compared to the states we have it pretty good here still.
America is soo far right is terrifying. Just since blackzilla was elected the right has gone bat shit because a runaway slave from Kenya is president and he's leading a black revolt and white people are going to be slaves. And people believe that shit. I'm ashamed to live in this country sometimes. But hey I just live here I don't have to defend it.

To quote the late great George Carlin "think about how dumb the average American is. Now think half of them are dumber than that." If only he had said fat too.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3