MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cung Le bleeds his foot and WTF IS GOING ON WITH HIS TOE!

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 08:40 PM   #28 (permalink)
420atalon
Super Heavyweight

420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabakill View Post
funny that 3 people who had a clean break playing hockey didn't know it was broken, but I guess your uncles case with 2 breaks settles everything. Settle down bud, you don't know everything
I don't know everything but I do know your previous post in which you stated "collarbone breaks are supposed to be the least painful break" is a bunch of horse shit and that is why I called it out...

Maybe there are instances that it doesn't hurt like hell but there are instances where it is extremely painful and I personally know 2 people that will back that statement up... Not to mention the thousands more you can find on google...
420atalon is offline   Reply With Quote