MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are The Chances GSP Finishes Condit???

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 11:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I really don't think Condit has that great of BJJ. I think it is solid. But I don't see any sweep for Condit vs. a guy like GSP.

Thing here is GSP is looking at this like he doesn't have the title. GSP is coming off major surgery. Will he play it even safer? Will he take position and not want to give it up? And secure no way Condit can win? He may.

I don't see him having an ounce of trouble getting TDs. Just depends what Condit's guard looks like and what GSP is really trying to accomplish here. Or has he had a moment to sit back and listen to more of his critiques and take it up in this fight and look to finish?

Basically, I think he can finish Condit (probably not TKO/KO him) if he tries to make a point too. But not sure if this is the fight to do that.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote