MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory MacDonald already annoyed with Vada testing.

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 11:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Rory MacDonald already annoyed with Vada testing.

Quote:
“It already started. My first test was last week.”

I got a random knock on the door. They did the test. So from here to the fight, it’s just random testing.”

“It’s pretty annoying. I don’t like getting woken up in the morning. It threw my routine off. I didn’t expect it. I forget about it, to tell you the truth. It was a bit annoying that day, but if it only happens a few times, a couple times, I can deal with it.”
I cant blame the guy. I would probably shut the door on them if they tried to wake me up in the morning. The steroids arnt going to leave my system in 1 day so they could atleast come up with a better time.

But atleast this will maybe stop the rumors about how Rory is a certified Steroid User.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote