MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory MacDonald already annoyed with Vada testing.

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 06:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
http://www.bjpenn.com/rory-macdonald...ting-ufc-news/

No extra info in there but enjoy.

Wrong.

Iv gotten annoyed over it once or twice because the people who asked for sources were very rude. So if your going to ask me for something like a little B*tch chances are im not going to do sht for you.

And in that same thread i messaged the source to anyone who wasnt rude. Which was twitter which at the time i wasnt able to link to since i couldnt get in to my account.

Politeness goes a long way.

In Example

Me asking for a source - Hey bud you mind please posting a source with this?? Thanks.

Most online idiots - You probably made this story up even though you have never before made up a story! Where is your source!! You ******* too lazy to post a source?? You suck! blah blah blah. Idiot! PROOF!! WHERE IS YOUR GOD DAMN PROOF!! RAWRRRR *TURNS SUPER SAYIAN*
Just having a little joke dude, no hard feelings.

I believe it is a forum rule to post a source with a new topic though. I might be wrong, but I think I read something like that.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote