MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 07:59 AM   #24338 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
They are both bad, Obama is a better person than Romney but he has made some highly questionable decisions that threatens the liberty of the citizens of the USA, Romney has some seriously crazy views imo.
You know, nobody's perfect. You have to think whoever's doing that job is trying to do the best, no matter if the person is called Bush, Obama or Romney. I'm no expert on the candidates but all I really need to know is that Obama moved the US out of times where only people with money were allowed to be healthy and Romney is a homophobe. Easy decision in my opinion.

Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm