MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones now likes Chael since being on the Tuf set.
View Single Post
post #53 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
Im just putting across how i view some practices of fans, Jon Jones said the same about signing shit, i was just adding my thoughts to that. I dont pick "fights" on the internet, but i always welcome a healthy debate on just about anything.
Are we having a health debate? I'll admit it, I pretty easily get carried away with something. some one says something snarky, and I latch on to the hook 9 times out of 10.

Back in the day Mick Foley came to my college (i was still watching wrestling, Yes I know we suck).

and Mick use to say he wanted to be the role model for the uber nerd.

At no charge at all he signed a auto free of charge, for 6 bucks we got to here him do a little presentation for about an hour and I really had a good time meeting someone who entertained me for a long time.

Does that make me a total loser? If it does, being a winner is over rated. I likely have missed the point, but I don't see the harm in wanting someones auto graph.

I'd be happy to have Dana White's auto graph. ^^. If nothing else just have a holy symbol that can repel pride fans.

Last edited by Magog; 11-07-2012 at 09:31 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome