MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones now likes Chael since being on the Tuf set.

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 08:29 AM   #53 (permalink)
Magog
Amateur

Magog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
Im just putting across how i view some practices of fans, Jon Jones said the same about signing shit, i was just adding my thoughts to that. I dont pick "fights" on the internet, but i always welcome a healthy debate on just about anything.
Are we having a health debate? I'll admit it, I pretty easily get carried away with something. some one says something snarky, and I latch on to the hook 9 times out of 10.

Back in the day Mick Foley came to my college (i was still watching wrestling, Yes I know we suck).

and Mick use to say he wanted to be the role model for the uber nerd.

At no charge at all he signed a auto free of charge, for 6 bucks we got to here him do a little presentation for about an hour and I really had a good time meeting someone who entertained me for a long time.

Does that make me a total loser? If it does, being a winner is over rated. I likely have missed the point, but I don't see the harm in wanting someones auto graph.

I'd be happy to have Dana White's auto graph. ^^. If nothing else just have a holy symbol that can repel pride fans.

Last edited by Magog : 11-07-2012 at 08:31 AM.
Magog is offline   Reply With Quote