MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones now likes Chael since being on the Tuf set.

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 09:23 AM   #54 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Middleweight

Joabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Do you realize how pathetically sad you come off??? Not to mention insecure.
It was kind of where i was going with that post, im no better...my life is pretty pathetic, i try to change it...shits hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
So are people who buy souvenirs pathetic??
Yes....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
You keep saying "as a kid i used to" but tbh your words make you sound like a kid.

No you're not this badass non-pathetic made up pathetic whose only flaw is he's gonna take 5 years to become the next anderson silva instead of 3 lol. You're pathetic because you spend your spare time giggling and raging on the internet like a teenage girl over what your favorite celebs said today, just like the rest of us. The fact that those celebs punch people doesn't make it any less pathetic.

What makes you a bit more pathetic imo are your teenage angst and dumb idea that hating random people you don't know is somehow going to motivate you and make you a better backyard ufc fighter lol.

I dont hate people who make fists i think they're a bit dumb but whatever floats their boat. I don't yell their name and slap myself to make me angry while hitting the bag, or whatever it is you do.

A lot of those people could be far more driven and successful than myself or you, drive has nothing to do with it. I've seen millionaires, doctors etc. do the same, they just enjoy mma as a sport and hobby and are very driven in their chosen careers.
You make a lot of assumptions.

Anyway, people take motivations from everywhere what ever works is the correct way. Ill take a picture next to somebody i know, to collect the memory but im not gonna go up to someone i have a fan crush on and bother them for a picture....its lame, its sad...kind of desperate for a dude in there 30's to be looking up to someone in such a way, respect sure...not this nuthugging shite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magog View Post
Are we having a health debate? I'll admit it, I pretty easily get carried away with something. some one says something snarky, and I latch on to the hook 9 times out of 10.

Back in the day Mick Foley came to my college (i was still watching wrestling, Yes I know we suck).

and Mick use to say he wanted to be the role model for the uber nerd.

At no charge at all he signed a auto free of charge, for 6 bucks we got to here him do a little presentation for about an hour and I really had a good time meeting someone who entertained me for a long time.

Does that make me a total loser? If it does, being a winner is over rated. I likely have missed the point, but I don't see the harm in wanting someones auto graph.

I'd be happy to have Dana White's auto graph. ^^. If nothing else just have a holy symbol that can repel pride fans.

Meeting the guy is cool, dont see much in having him write his name on something for you. Presentations and engaging with his fans is great, letting them know the man behind the show...thats cool.
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote