MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 12:59 PM   #1941 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Yeah we get it. You don't like the game. Fact of the matter is anyone can twist any game they don't like and make it bad. There are millions upon millions of people who love Halo.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
It's the best-selling FPS franchise of all time behind Battlefield. I suppose it seems kind of generic today but back when Halo 1 came out its combination of land and air vehicles, regenerating shields, dual-wielding, co-op multiplayer, huge maps, and incredible graphics was revolutionary. Lots of titles have copied the hell out of it.