MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 4

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 02:03 PM   #61 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
I think everyone had an idea what was going to happen to Lori after the scene with Carol practicing a C-section on a walker corpse. How the fcuk are they going to feed that baby? All-male prisons don't generally have formula around, and I didn't notice any of the other female characters mention that they were lactating.

Lori was a very unlikeable character played by a likeable actress who will hopefully maybe pop up elsewhere. I didn't see the point of killing T-Dog off at all.

Of course there's some mind-altering whatever in the tea. As I understand it, the Governor is a much nastier character in the graphic novels.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote