MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Johnson vs. Dodson headlines UFC on FOX 6

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 01:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
You don't think McCall proved he was legit? IMO he beat Mouse the 1st time around and losing to Mouse in a rematch is nothing to be ashamed of. IMO McCall would beat Mouse if they fought again and I still think he is at the very least the 2nd best Fly in the World right now. I think he would beat Joe and Dodson. I think Mongoose could possibly do the same. I think Forminga is still improving, he use to be a pure ground fighter. I think it's possible he could turn into the #1 Fly again. Ian McCall had a bad fight in his 2nd matchup and alot of that had to do with Mouses game plan. But it's very clear he has what it takes to hang with Mouse.
I didn't mean he wasn't. He is the only who proved to be out of him De Silva and Urushitani were basically 2 of the top 3 Flys a year ago and they lost. McCall is proven he can hang, but again he lost.

My point is they have brought in all the "top" guys. The former long time #1s. They have the 4 best Flys in the world. Probably best 5 if you throw Forminga in there. So they have done what they can do.

They could promote it more sure. But as far as talent? They have everyone they can get.
jonnyg4508 is online now   Reply With Quote