MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Page says UFC owes him, upset he didn't get Griffin and books Teixeira bout at FOX 6

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
Rampage has always been clear about his preffered opponents in the past couple years - Shogun rematch, Griffin rematch, or anyone who won't use a negative strategy against him.

He's being portrayed wrongly here, he's not upset about not getting Griffin, he just saying it was an option. Rampage WANTS to fight Glover, he respects him as a fighter, and it should be hell of a fight.
I think he is being portrayed wrong as well. But that is what happens, Uncle Dana holds the cards. You tick him off and he can do with you what he wants. Tito and him went at it and Tito had one last fight...they gave him Machida mid way down the card when Machida wasn't even a name yet. I don't think they want to let him out on a high note. But again they must have supreme confidence in Tex because they don't want to lose a prospect as Page leaves town. Rampage can stick it to Dana if he goes out there and KO's Tex...but then again he hasn't shown that ability in years.

I think Tex beats him. Not sure by stoppage or what. But I think he wins. Little payback for Chuck.

I would have loved a Forrest or Shogun fight though. Or a Lil Nog. All would be fun fights. The Tex fight should be too if Rampage comes with it and just doesn't lay down.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote