MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Johnson vs. Dodson headlines UFC on FOX 6

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 02:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
I didn't mean he wasn't. He is the only who proved to be out of him De Silva and Urushitani were basically 2 of the top 3 Flys a year ago and they lost. McCall is proven he can hang, but again he lost.

My point is they have brought in all the "top" guys. The former long time #1s. They have the 4 best Flys in the world. Probably best 5 if you throw Forminga in there. So they have done what they can do.

They could promote it more sure. But as far as talent? They have everyone they can get.
Disagree. I know Montague lost to McCall a little over a year ago but he is still a young fighter that is improving. He looked great in his 2 fights since then and no doubt about it he is a top 10 and working his way toward the top 5 right now. There are some guys over in TPF and Japan still. Even some of the 115lbs guys can come in and add depth.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote