MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 01:55 PM   #1943 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
I never downplayed the gameplay. It plays fantastically. It's the story and characters that bore the hell out of me. I've played the multiplayer many times. So maybe you guys could back off on trying to lambast me for not sucking every inch of Halo's dick?

And the millions and millions of fans argument will never mean anything to me. I make my own judgements. Lots of people liked Transformers 2 and Fight Club. Doesn't make them good.

By the by... I've played Halo 4. It is exactly what I said it is. I just didn't pretty it up. If you liked Halo 1, 2, and 3 you'll like 4. If you didn't you won't like this one.
That's fine that it bores you but to say someone will only like it if they enjoy bland generic concepts is definitely downplaying the game.

And no Halo isn't generic in the video game world, it paved the way for all of these next gen games. It is simply the next installment in the story.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote