MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Rich Franklin vs. Cung Le Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 02:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
I consider Frank Shamrock a very smart fighter too, so Franklin's main task will certainly be to close that distance asap. His cardio is indeed superior than Lee's by a lot.
Interesting match up.
I don't really consider Frank a smart fighter, I considered him a good to great fighter. Franklin really appears to adapt to his opponent on the fly rather than have a set game plan.

Quote:
I`m expecting Franklin to be on Le from the start of the fight, under this pressure Le will eventually fold though I do think he will have his moments in the early going I don`t think he`ll be able to stop Franklin and eventually Franklin will wear him out.
Franklin does need to be on Le from the beginning because if Le has proven one thing, he doesn't take a minute or two to figure out his range, expect those first kicks he throws to land.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote