MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 04:54 PM   #24355 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
I don't smoke so I couldnt care less. I also don't hate Ohio because I live in Michigan. I hate it because of all the places on this planet I've been to, it is probably the worst.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
I moved to Sandusky about three years ago and I like Ohio. I've lived in far worse places. Kansas is probably the worst I've ever lived. It all wheat and bibles. Quite possibly the most boring place I have ever been.