MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory MacDonald already annoyed with Vada testing.

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 05:20 PM   #24 (permalink)
rabakill
Light Heavyweight

rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
So a guy who never tested positive for steroids isnt allowed to say that being woken up in the morning without warning while he is in a hard training camp is annoying?? Even though he is going through with it anyway.??

Some of you guys.... crazy.
It's not that. It's that people who don't think he's guilty are telling him to stfu because it makes him look bad.
For example you ask me if I murdered someone and I respond,

"Nope"

is much better than

"I'm sick of questions like this, it's annoying, it ruins my routine I wish you'd just leave me alone"

every single word he utters on the matter makes him look worse. The best way to handle it was how Brock Lesnar did, saying no and then not talking about it more, made him seem not guilty.
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote