Originally Posted by jonnyg4508
Seriously. We all know GSP isn't a finisher
Sorry, I can't take you seriously.
Lets take a look at his last fights;
1. Jake "eye-poke" Sheilds. It's hard to blame GSP for not finishing this fight with Shields pawing at his eye all night. GSP sill won easily with one eye.
2. Josh "one-eye" Koscheck. This is the only recent fight that I feel GSP didn't get a finish when he could have.
3. Dan Hardy. Props to him for not tapping, even though the armbar was just slightly off.
4. Alves. GSP fought with an injured groin and still won.
5. BJ "throw in the towl" Penn.
6. Fitch - props to him for not giving up, most people would have given up from that beating.
GSP is going to finish Condit.