MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Silva is attending UFC 154.

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 10:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
When was the last time GSP displayed an impressive performance anyway?
Well personally I find most of his performances impressive because he just dominates his opponents for 25min.

But
In my opinion it looked like Gsp was on track to getting a finish against Jake shields up until he got poked in the eye and coudlnt see out of it. I think if I remember correctly he dropped Jake shields twice and had his timing down and then the eye poke came and put a stop to that. But there is no way to know for sure so take it with a grain of salt.

All that matters now is how gsp performs against Carlos Condit. Surpisingly I wouldn't be surprised if Condit wins via flying knee as gsp shoots in. I can't see Condit winning any other way.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using VerticalSports.Com App