MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory MacDonald already annoyed with Vada testing.

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 10:18 PM   #31 (permalink)
rabakill
Middleweight

rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Perhaps he was asked a question about it.

I know what you mean. But that's the silly part... I obviously knew when I made the thread what kind of replies are going to be posted no matter how illogical it is.

And tbh the Rory is on steroids seems to be mostly a mmaforum thing. I wouldn't be surprised if Rory has no idea that people actually think he is roiding. So he might not have thought anything g of his comment.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using VerticalSports.Com App
I'm not saying he's on them at all. I always give them the benefit of the doubt.

It's like at a real job, you never want to complain, ever. If you have the crappiest day at work you never want to complain, if there's a problem you deal with it like a grown up but complaining about anything never ever provides positive results. The reason is it taints people's perspective of you, it lets them think the negative things about you that they want. It's a chink in the armor, it lets the haters hate. I know it seems stupid but you can work your way up the ladder in most companies by always being positive, if you are the best at your job and bring a negative attitude you'll get fired eventually if your negative attitude starts effecting other people. If somebody knocks on your door for a random drug test you piss in the cup, close the door and get on with the day. That one comment will incriminate him to all the BJ nuthuggers that want a reason to hate on Rory.

If he was asked a question he should have said that he pissed in the cup and then forgot about it even if it ruined his day. If there's anything he can do about it sure make a fuss and bring it up with people who have the power, but that's not at all what he accomplished.

Last edited by rabakill : 11-07-2012 at 10:23 PM.
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote