MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Seriously why can't tuff have hw or lhw

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 12:24 AM   #30 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeHawk View Post
I wish they would drop the reality TV bull shit and turn the show into an actual tournament to see who gets into the UFC. Cut all of the sob stories, pranks, etc.. and replace that with useful information like techniques the guys have learned.

But, of course that would never happen. It makes too much sense and there wouldn't be enough ratings.
You might not be far off. the ratings have been awful, and while some people blame the talent pool, I blame the fact that the reality part is repetitive and worn out. We have all seen people act like idiots in front of cameras, and I think the average mma fan, who is the only one watching this, has become tired of that crap.

The model is broken.