MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Silva is attending UFC 154.

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 11:14 AM   #24 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
I don't think there's anything such as a lucky shot. Fists are thrown with the intention of hitting someone's chin. If you can finish your opponent it sends a clear message.
Yea I never understood this either. Sure if one guy is getting his ass handed to him and isn't landing much all fight...then out of no where he lands a KO punch...that could be considered sort of lucky...as he was outmatched all fight.

But like you said, fighters intend to put their fist or foot to chin. If they pull off what they are TRYING to do, how is it luck? Never understood that. I can't recall a semi-recent fight ending in luck or something that can be considered luck.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote