MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Page says UFC owes him, upset he didn't get Griffin and books Teixeira bout at FOX 6

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 02:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
Aiken
Amateur

Aiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of light
While we're on the subject, Rampage you owe me the $50 f=I wasted on watching you in the octagon vs. Bader, Hamill, Machida and Evans for a total of $200.

I'll knock off $50 for the laugh I got watching your face when Jones put the squeeze on you when you looked genuinely scared.

So as soon as you send me that $150 I'll start giving a crap about what you do and don't think about your employer.

I hope you stand and bang with Glover Taxidermist because I think that man is going to stuff you up and end your MMA career.

On a side note - you might be able to earn some cash by making some straight to DVD movies!
Aiken is offline   Reply With Quote