MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Page says UFC owes him, upset he didn't get Griffin and books Teixeira bout at FOX 6

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 01:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
Aiken
Flyweight

Aiken is on another level nowAiken is on another level nowAiken is on another level nowAiken is on another level nowAiken is on another level nowAiken is on another level nowAiken is on another level nowAiken is on another level nowAiken is on another level nowAiken is on another level nowAiken is on another level now
While we're on the subject, Rampage you owe me the $50 f=I wasted on watching you in the octagon vs. Bader, Hamill, Machida and Evans for a total of $200.

I'll knock off $50 for the laugh I got watching your face when Jones put the squeeze on you when you looked genuinely scared.

So as soon as you send me that $150 I'll start giving a crap about what you do and don't think about your employer.

I hope you stand and bang with Glover Taxidermist because I think that man is going to stuff you up and end your MMA career.

On a side note - you might be able to earn some cash by making some straight to DVD movies!
Aiken is offline   Reply With Quote