MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Silva is attending UFC 154.

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 02:00 PM   #28 (permalink)
BOMDC
Flyweight

BOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to all
Man they are really trying to jam this fight and the Jones/Silva fight down everyone's throat. I feel like the interest in this has died down since GSP's layoff and it doesn't seem like either fighter is into it that much. Is there even a clip of Anderson showing any enthusiasm in getting this fight? I only hear Soares mentioning it.

I think it's a little ill timed plus there's a lot of question marks around GSP's condition considering the layoff and the injury. Who knows, he might be better now that he's hungrier as he's been saying but it's definitely a stretch. I would want him to fight another top 170er and then see if the people demand the Silva fight.
BOMDC is offline   Reply With Quote