MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory MacDonald already annoyed with Vada testing.

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 04:07 PM   #38 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckyou666 View Post
Well..., assuming the fact he never once said anything about the test themselves, only how and when they are taken, you example is stupid.

A less stupid form of your example would be, midday during your free time, you are questioned, "Did you murder someone?" You answer calmly and politely, "Nope."

You are woken up early in the morning, "Did you murder someone?" "No I didn't ******* murder someone! Why the **** are you bothering me with this dumb shit? Leave me the **** alone!"

To summarize, being annoyed or pissed off by the timing of something does not mean you have a problem with that thing in itself. I'm willing to bet that if they would've brought him in for testing during lunch or after, he'd have no problem with it.
Exactly.

And a murder example is such a horrible comparison. But if i knew i didnt do anything and they were coming in to my house and waking me up in the morning every month or so to take a lie detector test. That would be EXTREMELY annoying.

Rory Macdonald is not trying to pull out of it. He is just pointing out that being woken up randomly early in the morning is annoying. Which what person in his right mind wouldn't be annoyed by that??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendo View Post
probably they took this statement out of context. Journalist ask him some question about the testing and shit he said what he thought about it.
Yup i said the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashokjr View Post
this. Nailed it right there. It is just the timing he was frustrated about. I hate being waken up in my sleep for stuff that can safely wait for another couple of hours. If I, who mostly does nothing but sit in front of a computer for most of the day, hate it that much, a guy who practices his heart out and is counting on a good night's sleep would be much more frustrated.
Correct sir.

You guys said everything i said but maybe in slightly better wording.

Rory is doing nothing wrong here. People who are ragging on him because of this are doing so because they have their minds already made up on him and they basically want him to pop positive so they can be right.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote