MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why are Brazilian MMA practitioners so nasty?

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
evilappendix
It Lurks...

evilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledge
One of my best friends is Brazilian and he's probably the nicest, most polite person I've ever met. His family is the shit and treat me as family and have since day one. After hurricane Katrina, they got me a job and let me live with them for several weeks while I got back on my feet. I'd say that's representing one's country rather well. You know what isn't? Starting your first forum thread about disliking people in general due to their nationality...

Also, nobody is Aryan. It's a made up race.