MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 08:34 PM   #1951 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I have to admit, Halo 4 is fun online. I've played better FPS games, quite a lot of them in fact, and the "halo hype" that surrounds this series long since faded from me years ago, but playing it without much excitement or any hype going into the game leaves me with a good impression. "Game of the year" it is not - on any level, I would say I've played this 100 times elsewhere in different games if the title didn't say "Halo 4" (it's just another shooter), but it's done well.

I plan to co-op the game with a buddy who is getting it as well, I heard it's about 5 hours or so to beat so won't take long, then do some more multilayer and probably be done with it.