MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Page says UFC owes him, upset he didn't get Griffin and books Teixeira bout at FOX 6

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 03:44 AM   #19 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
Most celebrities do dumb stuff. The fact that you know he did that stuff shows he is of rather high status.

Rampage has reached a certain level of fame, but claims to be paid nowhere near as much as others in that group. I don't know their bank accounts so I have no opinion, personally I believe many UFC fighters are paid way more than we think. But it's definitely not on the level of other sports and I think Rampage feels he's a star of MMA, which he is, and his income should grow with the sport he helped build.

I have no idea, I just like watching the guy fight.
Ehh this is a MMAforum.

If any guy in the UFC or even outside of the UFC did what Rampage did then chances are all of us would know about it. It really doenst prove that Rampage has reached a certain level of fame. Though i agree that Rampage is one of the more famous people in MMA but certainly not because we know Rampage had a huge run in with cops.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote