MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Photography Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 06:59 AM   #90 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
They are really, *really* good man. Amazing work. Any tips on how to get into photographing MMA?

Think we touched based on this subject before. What you need to do is get media accreditation and tell em you're an admin for MMAFORUM.com looking to cover the event. From there they'll review it and most likely approve of at least two media passes.

1.) You need a website to prove that you can promote and cover the show. This translates to PR and ticket sales $$$.
2.) Be a photographer which you are.

In fact any one of us could do it. If you guys are cool with it I'll hit up any of the shows around your area and see what I can do.

It's time this site gets recognized on the global stage on par with some of the other ones.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote