MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who is a fighter that if they improved one skill could be an elite fighter?

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 08:03 AM   #61 (permalink)
TheNinja
Lightweight

TheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Koscheck was mixing it up really well in that fight. It was probably one of his best performances. He was getting the better of AJ on the feet throughout most of the fight and then he would mix it up and shoot for the takedown.

I remember my friend who at the time thought no one in the WW division was going to out-strike AJ saying "Well i really didnt expect Koscheck to beat him on the feet".

Il REwatch the fight again tomorrow cause im going to give you the benefit of the doubt that AJ made it competitive. But im fairly certain that Koscheck was getting the better of the exchanges.
You must have been really deep in the bottle when that fight came on... Kos only stood with AJ for about one minute or so... Kos did land a really good overhand..But as soon as he started getting hit he took it to the ground and he kept it there untill he sub'd him... I assure you, there was no mixing it up...
TheNinja is offline   Reply With Quote