MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Henderson says he'll face Lyoto Machida at UFC 156

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 09:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
hadoq
Featherweight

hadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Keep hoping. Outside of Jones, Machida is by far the worst possible match up for Hendo, he won't be lured into a brawl like Shogun was. Machida will light him up the whole fight.

Don't know if it goes the distance or if Hendo gets stopped but no matter what, the Dragon will leave Las Vegas with a decisive and dominant victory.
I'm thinking the exact same thing. Hendo has heart as a main weapon, but technical/smart fighters (especially the top ranked ones with few holes in their games such as machida) seem to be his achille's heel

I actually think Machida is a worst matchup for him than Jones is because Jones still seems to be somewhat emotional, while Machida is more cool and calculated.

I'd be very surprised if hendo wins this one.
hadoq is offline   Reply With Quote